Beachwear Workshop - Learn to make beachwear with hands on lessons.
- swimwear history, fabrics and measurements.
- understanding the beachwear patterns.
- understanding construction methods.
- cut swimwear fabric using beachwear patterns.
- construct beachwear.
- fit beachwear on dress form.
At the end of the lessons, participants will:
- be exposed to swimwear history
- be exposed to beachwear fabrics
- be exposed to beachwear pattern
- be exposed to construction methods
- be able to complete beachwear to international standards.
Time and Duration
Lessons are delivered on Saturdays 12:30pm to 3:30pm for 3 Saturdays.
9 hours divided into 3 Saturdays.
All materials provided.
- Direct hands on
- The final product is yours to keep.
- Limited persons per workshop
Investment Cost - Special Price
Option 1: Cut and Sew Beachwear - $12500JMD
- Learn to cut & sew swimwear
Option 2: Draft Pattern, Cut and Sew Beachwear - $17500JMD
- Learn to Draft Patterns
- Cut & Sew swimwear
- 3 additional hours
In our Atelier in Kingston 10, Jamaica.